The Council of EU Employment and Social Policy Ministers will meet tomorrow in Brussels and discuss te following issues:
– Debate on women on company boards
– Debate on progress on the Europe 2020 strategy
– Conclusions on 2012 priorities for employment and social policies
– Presentation of the third report on the social impact of the economic crisis and report on macro economic imbalances (alert mechanism report)
– Information by the Commission on the transitional arrangements on free movement of workers from Bulgaria and Romania
– State of play on International meetings, including G20 and EUROMED
– Preparation of the Tripartite Social Summit
The European Commission will be represented by Vice-President Viviane Reding, Commissioner for Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship, and László Andor, Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion.
The debate will start at 10:00 CET, you can follow it from here.