The programme aims at stimulating innovation and competitiveness through the wider uptake and best use of ICT by citizens, governments and businesses.
This programme was formerly funded under the eContentplus programme.
TUnder this call, there are five themes
– 1. ICT for “smart” cities;
– 2. Digital Content, open data and creativity;
– 3. ICT for health, ageing well and inclusion;
– 4. ICT for Innovative government and public services;
– 5. Trusted eServices and other actions.
Deadline: 15 May 2012
For more details about national information days please visit the following page.
For future update please consult Eurodesk website.