Call for experts EACEA/2013/1
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture executive Agency of the European Commission has launched a call for expressions of interest for the establishment of a list of experts to assist the Agency in the framework of the management of European Union programmes in the field of education, audiovisual, culture, youth, sport, EU aid volunteers, and citizenship or any other programmes delegated to the Agency.
The call for expressions of interest is open for the lifetime of the programmes managed by the Agency, i.e. until 31.12.2020. Experts can register at any time prior to the last three months of validity of the call.
Experts’ tasks may include:
· Evaluating proposals received in response to calls for proposals
· Evaluating and monitoring projects
· Specific studies and analyses relating to fields of activity
· Translation or editing of documents in the required languages
· Support to the Agency during public events
· Any other tasks relating to the programmes managed by the Agency
· Have a high level of expertise in the programmes managed by the Agency
· Have a good knowledge of English and/or French and/or German
· Be able to use IT tools
· Be available for occasional, short-term assignments
How to apply
It is only possible to express an interest electronically. Candidates are therefore requested to register their profile in the [ https://ecas.ec.europa.eu/cas/wayf?loginRequestId=ECAS_LR-13664743-WzJio90US74NB5qfgjS7VotAiLu4NJ4WRTFywV78RRxc14x3Hztui936yI3B32tqObobFmetzZrNzsvsYzWnZmS-9fKQG0rMBdOQLy7V7dni6q-uzQNeSzrSQ2iipY2SbT3uvgf4koVa9SK9YHV1QDJd1iW ]online application portal (Participant Portal). All experts wishing to register their profile must therefore have an ECAS account. Those who don’t have an account yet can create one [ https://ecas.ec.europa.eu/cas/eim/external/register.cgi?loginRequestId=ECAS_LR-13664743-WzJio90US74NB5qfgjS7VotAiLu4NJ4WRTFywV78RRxc14x3Hztui936yI3B32tqObobFmetzZrNzsvsYzWnZmS-9fKQG0rMBdOQLy7V7dni6q-uzQNeSzrSQ2iipY2SbT3uvgf4koVa9SK9YHV1QDJd1iW ]here.