Call for activities/partners: 13th Edition of University on Youth and Development
The University on Youth and Development is a space for debate, training, exchange of experiences and affirmative action concerning Global Youth Cooperation.
The 13th edition will take place from 16 to 23 September 2012 in CEULAJ, Mollina (Spain) and will focus on “Youth Rights” such as: rights young people should enjoy regarding the improvement of their well-being, health, full and decent employment, access to education, both formal and non formal, as well as their full enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms and effective participation in the society, without any forms of discrimination.
Main Criteria for the activities:
– organised by youth and youth serving organisations and having young people as target group (age between 18 -35);
– have a theme and aims that constitute a relevant contribution to the aims of the University, (activities related to capacity building and youth empowerment)
– have a Global or Interregional (i.e. Euro-Mediterranean, Afro-Asian, Euro-African, etc) scope, both in terms of the participants and the content. The University partners will particularly value activities involving Asian participants.
– involve a maximum of 25 participants;
– seek gender balance in terms of the participants- commitment of the partner towards the Joint Programme of the University
Deadline to submit proposals is 17th February 2012.
Further information can be found: http://www.uyd.me