Call for one Facilitator/Reporter – Symposium on Well-being of young people in Eastern Europe and Caucasus, Georgia, 11-12 June 2012
The EU-CoE youth partnership is looking for one Facilitator/Reporter for the Symposium on Well-being of young people in Eastern Europe and Caucasus which will take place in Georgia, on 11-12 June 2012.
The Facilitator/Reporter’s should assist the organising team with the implementation of the programme of the symposium and production of the report for the activity.
His/her tasks will include the following:
1. Coordinating the planning of the facilitation of four Working Groups (facilitators will be recruited from among stakeholders)
2. Facilitating three planned sessions:
– Reports from Working Groups and Discussion (facilitating discussion among participants and summarising main conclusions)
– Panel: Knowledge based approach to youth policy on well-being of young people (introducing the topic and panellists, provoking and chairing discussion with the audience)
– Open Session: Stakeholders Meeting Point (introducing Open Session Technology and conducting the process)
3. Assisting with the writing of the report:
– preparing the first substantial draft of the report for this activity by 1 July 2012; capturing the major lines of argumentation and conclusions of presentations and discussions at the event.
the Facilitator/Reporter should have:
knowledge about youth policy and the theme of well being of young people;
familiarity with the concept of knowledge (evidence) based approach to youth policy;
experience with the role of facilitation and reporting;
experience with Open Session Technology would be an asset;
experience with Eastern Europe and Caucasus region would be an asset.
Interested applicants should send their letter of interest and CV to Srd Kisevic, at Srd.Kisevic@partnership-eu.coe.int