Call for papers: “Children, Young People and Adults: Extending the Conversation” Conference
The University of Central Lancashire (UK) will host the second international conference of the International Childhood and Youth Research Network that will take place from 5th – 7th September, 2012.
The conference is aimed at experienced and new researchers, policy-makers and practitioners from all around the world.
A call for research and policy papers and workshops has been launched!
Abstracts should be up to 150 words and should focus on the following themes:
– Spaces, places and institutions of childhood
– Inter-generational relationships
– Public and private domains
– Global and local
– Inclusion and exclusion
– Family and lifespan
– Culture and context
– Work, play and leisure
– Mobilities and borders
– Transitions and disruptions
– Conflict and peace
– Citizenship and rights
– Responsibility and dependency
– Public perceptions and attitudes
– Children’s participation in decision-making
– Children and young people as researchers
Deadline to submit papaers is 31 March 2012 at 5pm.
Decisions will be notified on 30 April 2012.
Further details on the call for papers at: http://www.uclan.ac.uk/information/services/fm/services/conferences/uclan/extending_the_conversation/papers.php