There has been a call for proposals for the Daphne III programme.
This call is based on the DAPHNE III annual work programmes for 2011 and 20123 and combines the priorities as well as the resources available for both years.
The projects under this call for proposals shall focus on:
– Rights of victims of violence
– Violence linked to harmful practices
– Children as victims and perpetrators of violence
– Perpetrator programmes and interventions
– Training programmes for professionals in contact with victims
– Empowerment work at grass-roots level
– Media violence, particularly violence linked to new technology and social networking tools
Action Grants, intended to co-finance specific transnational projects: 29 March 2012
Operating Grants: 31 January 2012
You can find more information here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/newsroom/grants/index_en.htm