CALL FOR PROPOSALS — EACEA/16/11
Under the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP)
Promoting the integration of Roma in and through education (2011/C 193/08)
• to support transnational cooperation projects in the development and implementation of coherent and comprehensive joined-up educational and other policy measures to raise the participation and the attainment levels of Roma students in general education and VET,
• to support network activities for awareness-raising of the most successful experiences, joining-up educational measures and other policy measures for the social integration of Roma children and students.
Beneficiaries can be NGOs dealing with the integration of Roma, other public bodies and stakeholders’ organisations, national ministries in charge of education and training, schools and other training bodies operating in the Member States.
Applicants must be established in one of the following countries:
• the 27 Member States of the European Union,
• the EEA/EFTA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland,
• candidate countries: Croatia, Turkey.
Eligibile activities and Duration
Eligible activities are:
• training of teachers and of community mediators,
• capacity-building cooperation projects,
• cooperation projects (e.g. mutual and peer learning, extension, amplification or generalisation of best pedagogical, remedial and tutoring practices),
• awareness and dissemination actions, which may also include equal opportunities and education to citizenship features,
The maximum project duration is 12 months. Activities must start between 1 January 2012 and 31 March 2012.
The total budget earmarked for this call is estimated at EUR 584 000 with a maximum grant of EUR 150 000 per project.
The final date for submission of applications is 16 September 2011
More information will be updated on this page: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/llp/funding/2011/call_roma_2011_en.php
The full call for proposals can be read on: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:C:2011:193:0018:0019:EN:PDF