Climate Change TV is offering US$5,000 for the best video on climate change – to be voted for by the public.
• All contributions should relate to climate change and must have been produced since the Cancun Climate Change Conference (1 December 2010).
• The competition is open to everyone, worldwide, but should not have been published or produced for commercial gain elsewhere.
• All submissions should be titled with the production date, the author’s name and a question, EG: 01/2011 SMITH: What is climate change?
• If it is in a language other than English, then please use subtitles in English as well.
• It should not exceed three minutes.
• It should be provided as an flv file and not be greater than 50MB.
• Only one submission per person is allowed – attempts to submit more will mean that person is disqualified.
• Inappropriate content will not be used.
• Only videos matching all these requirements will be presented at http://www.climate-change.tv/video-award . Climate Change TV retains the rights to host these on the site for the next two years (duly credited), and the winner and a selection of others may be used in promotional campaigns around the awards.
How to apply
• If you haven’t already submitted your video, Withoutabox.com is used for preview screening. Please submit a preview, and the organisers will get straight back to you to move to the next step.
• There’s no extra cost to you, and by submitting, you’ll join Withoutabox’s global filmmaker community and stay in the loop about international exhibition opportunities. Submit your preview on: https://www.withoutabox.com/login/10616
• By email: (using, for example, dropbox or yousendit) to firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post: Climate Change TV, 19 Heddon Street, London, W1B 4BG
Submission is free and all entries must be received by 31 July 2011 –(it has been extended)
Learn more about the competition from: http://www.climate-change.tv/video-award