6-7 May 2013: Demography Forum “Investing in Europe’s demographic future” Brussels, Belgium
The debate will bring together researchers, policy-makers and social partners at a high level and will feature workshops focussing on the following topics:
– Investing in the potential of young adults
– Improving work-life balance
– Enable people to be active longer
– Successful inclusion of second-generation migrants.
Additionally, two policy debates will focus on:
– Regions in rapid demographic and economic decline
– Investing in Europe’s demographic future – how the Social investment package will support the drive towards extending Europe’s demographic dividend.
The event will be webcast live [ http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?langId=en&catId=88&eventsId=878&furtherEvents=yes ]here.