22-25 October 2013: Eastern Partnership Youth Forum, Kaunas, Lithuania
In the context of the 3rd Eastern Partnership Summit, Lithuania will host the Eastern Partnership Youth Forum, taking place on 22-25 October 2013 in Kaunas. The Forum aims to:
– Enhance the recognition of youth work and non-formal learning especially in the context of social inclusion;
– Raise the quality and visibility of non-formal learning and youth work at the local level and foster exchange of good practice of youth work between Eastern Partnership and Youth in Action Programme countries;
– Showcase current youth cooperation within the framework of the Youth in Action Programme’s Eastern Partnership Youth Window and explore opportunities.
The Eastern Partnership Youth Forum is open to representatives/participants from Youth in Action Programme and Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) with one of the following profiles:
– Young people active in youth organisations at local level;
– Youth workers and/or researchers;
– Youth policy/decision makers at international, national, regional and levels with an interest in local youth policy;
– Representatives from business organisations interested in non-formal education/learning and youth work;
– Representatives from formal education institutions interested in non-formal education/learning and youth work.
How to register?
Participants can apply directly through SALTO system [ http://trainings.salto-youth.net/3647 ]http://trainings.salto-youth.net/3647. Accomodation, travel and meal costs will be covered by the organisers or the Youth in Action National Agencies. Participants from Youth in Action Programme countries should contact their [ http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/help/national-agencies/ ]Youth in Action National Agencies before applying to make sure that the Agencies are involved and will cover their travel costs.
Application deadline: 10 September 2013
For more information: http://www.youthforum2013.eu/