Europamobil is a project organized by the Foundation Genshagen and the Robert Bosch Foundation, and set up in different European regions since 2009. Europamobil is a mobile project promoting European diversity and mobility to pupils. In order to do this, twenty students from different European countries travel with a bus, the Europamobil, and visit schools in the region of Brandenburg/Germany. In each school they organise workshops and seminars for pupils about certain European issues.
The students develop the programme themselves during a preparatory week of seminars prior to the travel. Depending on the university, the participation may be recognised as an internship or an ECTS equivalent. During the whole project period assistance of two professional instructors is provided. The instructors act as seminar leaders and coaches, since they are experts in the field of pedagogical training as well as European integration. The results of the project are going to be presented to the public during a closing conference.
• This call is open for 20 students of different European countries.
• Participants can gain practical experience in an international project environment and enrich their knowledge about issues related to European integration process.
• The project starts on the 8th of September and ends on the 2nd of October 2011.
• During the whole project period the participants stay at the Genshagen Castle close to Berlin.
• Very good command of English language is required.
• All costs of participation are covered.
Application deadline is the 1st of July 2011.
Learn more about the project