Children and young people (born no earlier than 31.12.1996) submitting online content made for children and young people up to the age of 18:
Category 3 – individuals or teams of up to 3 youngsters.
Category 4 – school classes / youth groups.
Any form of online content can be submitted, including websites, blogs, games, apps, educational content, videos and other multi-media content.
The content should be:
– published online for 4-12-year-old children.
– addressed to anyone up to the age of 18 – for categories 3 and 4 only.
– online at the time it is entered into the competition.
– in one of the national languages of the country in which it is submitted.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and the United Kingdom.
– At National level, up to four winners will be selected per country (one for each categories).
They will be announced in autumn 2013, and their entries will be submitted for consideration for the European level award.
– The best 3 entries per category will be selected from the pool of national winners by the European jury and through public voting.
One European winner and two runners-up will be awarded in each category at the European Award Ceremony in Brussels on Safer Internet Day, 11 February 2014.
Deadline for National competitions: 31 October 2013 (30 September 2013 for Germany).
Find out more: http://www.bestcontentaward.eu
The award will be added to the Eurodesk database.