European Charlemagne Youth Prize winners
- European Charlemagne Youth Prize winners
- Our Europe, a Danish travel project, was awarded first prize at the 2014 Charlemagne Youth Prize ceremony in Aachen University on 27 May. The second prize went to the JouwDelft & Co youth congress from The Netherlands and the third to the Employment4U, a training project from Cyprus. The European Charlemagne Youth Prize is awarded annually to projects that foster a shared sense of European identity and integration among young people.
- The three winning projects will receive funding of €5,000, €3,000 and €2,000 respectively. Their representatives will also be invited to visit the European Parliament in Brussels in the coming months.
- Representatives of the 28 projects which took part were invited to the award ceremony on 27 May in Aachen and were awarded a diploma and a medal.
- The award ceremony was organised jointly by the European Parliament and the International Charlemagne Prize Foundation. It was hosted by Aachen University.
Find out more about the Prize and the winner here: http://www.charlemagneyouthprize.eu