Roma Education Fund Scholarships Program (REF/SP) announces the fifth year of the Roma International Scholar Program. The scholarship is merit-based and awarded for one academic year with possibility for renewal if the scholar continues to fulfill the Program requirements.
The aim of the scholarship is to promote academic mobility of Roma students and support their academic integration internationally.
• be openly Roma, willing to appear publicly as Roma
• citizens of one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey or Ukraine
• have been or will be accepted at a state accredited university in the country other than his/her home country as full-time students in the 2011-2012 academic year
• pursue their studies for obtaining a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree
• Application form must be filled in electronically
• Recommendation Letter/s must be scanned and uploaded as attachment/s within the application form
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be scanned and uploaded as attachment within the application form
• Grade transcripts must be scanned and uploaded as attachments within the application form
• Bank account information must be filled in electronically into the application form ID/passport copy must be scanned and uploaded as an attachment within the application form
• Acceptance letter and Enrolment certificate must be scanned and uploaded as an attachment to the application form
The online application form can be found in every language of the eligible countries on: http://www.romaeducationfund.hu/scholarship-apply
This scholarship grant is awarded annually and paid in one installment. It can be used for one or more of the following purposes:
• Tuition and fees
• Living expenses – expenses other than tuition in case the latter is fully covered by the university:
• Other – travel, books, materials, health insurance etc. in case the scholar is being provided funds for all other expenses
Deadline for applications: 15 September 2011
If the applicants wish to contact the Program with inquiries/questions, they will need to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teréz körút 46.
Mark Center IV. floor
H-1066 Budapest, Hungary