The Global Junior Challenge Award 2014 has been launched.
The competition rewards the most innovative projects using modern ICT technologies for education and social inclusion.
The aim is to encourage young people and their teachers to use new technologies; exchange experiences and emulates successful initiatives.
Eligible projects, which use new ICT technology for education and training, should still be in operation as of 31 December 2013, be addressed to young people up to 29 years of age and fall in one of the following categories:
– Projects for users up to 10 years old
– Projects for users up to 15 years old
– Projects for users up to 18 years old
– Projects for users up to 29 years old
– Projects promoting ICT for environmental sustainability in collaboration with Legambiente
– Projects using ICT to train youth to obtain initial job placement
– Projects promoting ICT for migrants and refugees integration in collaboration with UNAOC
Deadline: 31 July 2014
Read more: http://www.gjc.it/2014/en
The Eurodesk database ([ http://eurodesk.eu/edesk/SearchDb.do?go=2&progId=EU0010000427&country=EU&show ]EU0010000427) will be updated accordingly.