The Innovact Awards 2014 have been launched. The aim of the awards is to promote entrepreneurship and innovation in all its forms.
In 2014 projects in these three categories will be awarded:
– Campus: for innovative student projects;
– Creation: for innovative projects close to implementation;
– Startup: for startups that were established less than 3 years ago
The winners will receive cash prizes and will benefit from media coverage and coaching sessions.
The finalists will be invited to participate in the Innovact Forum from 1 to 2 April 2014 in Reims, France.
The competition is open to:
– students from European universities and higher education institutes;
– developers of innovative projects close to implementation and
– directors of startups that were established less than 3 years ago.
For the 2014 edition the Campus category is open to European participants and the other two categories are only open to French participants.
From 2015 all the categories will be open to European candidates.
Deadline: 21 January 2014
The Eurodesk database ([ http://eurodesk.eu/edesk/SearchDb.do?go=2&progId=EU0010000260&country=EU&show ]EU0010000260) will be updated accordingly.