The International Labour Organisation, in collaboration with MTV, has launched a campaign to promote good practices that have proven effective in promoting decent work for young people. The campaign invites organisations implementing programmes on youth employment to submit their practices.
– Entrant’s organisation should have been operational for at least 2 years.
– The submitted practice/programme must deal with issues related to youth employment and target young people aged 15 to 30 years.
– The submitted practice/programme must be completed or on-going.
How to participate
– Entrants should register their organisation with the [ http://youthpractices.ucol.mx/register/index.php?opc=organizacion&idioma=en ]online registration form.
– Once the organisation is registered they will receive an online account through which
they can submit their youth employment programmes/practices.
For the top 5 good practices:
– 2000 USD each
– An advisory session with an expert on youth Employment
– The good practice published online
For more information visit: www.youthpractices.org
Deadline: 16 September 2013.