The Medea Awards 2012 have been launched!
The aim of the MEDEA Awards is to encourage innovation and good practice in the use of media (audio, video, graphics and animation) in education. The awards also recognise and promote excellence in the production and pedagogical design of media-rich learning resources.
Entries for 2012 should be sent in the following categories:
1. The MEDEA Award for User-Generated Educational Media 2012
2. The MEDEA Award for Professionally Produced Educational Media 2012
3. The Special Prize for European Collaboration in the creation of Educational Media 2012
4. The Special Prize for Educational Media Encouraging Active Ageing and Solidarity between Generations 2012
5. The Special MEDEA Jury 2012 Prize
Deadline: 17 September 2012 (midnight).
Find out more: http://www.medea-awards.com
Updates will be available on Eurodesk Website.