“iNEETiative” seminar will bring together 30 different stakeholders (formal, non-normal, social & business sector) to explore methods to intervene and reach out to youth at risk and in NEET situation.
Seminar will be followed up by the training on cross-sectorial project development in the second half of 2015.
To create bridges and sustainable cooperation between professionals from different sectors working with young people in NEET situation and exchange how to create better opportunities for this vulnerable group on their pathway to reintegration in society and the labour market.
• To exchange possible ways to work together and stimulate development of connected services
• To analyse and collect good practices and identify the underlining success criteria
• To rethink their own practices
• To analyse the role of different stakeholders and what they can do
• To get to know different realities
• To feed into the bigger SALTO Inclusion research on NEET
• To get information about Erasmus+ programme funding possibilities
Profile of participants:
Anyone with experience working on the issue of vulnerable young people in NEET situations (either face-to-face workers as well as managers/decision makers).
Click here for more information about this seminar and how to apply for it
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.