24-30 November 2013: Training “Together we learn-Together we stop discrimination” Luxembourg City (Luxembourg)
The aim of this training is to train youth leaders to facilitate workshops that address issues related to diversity, interculturality, anti-discrimination and social change.
The objectives of the training are to:
• Develop self-awareness and understanding of an individual’s own cultural identity;
• Engage in an ongoing self-examination of one’s role in either perpetuating or confronting discrimination;
• Develop the ability to work effectively in diverse settings;
• Recognize the spheres of influence in which one can act in its daily life;
• Identify personal and group actions for change.
The training is addressed to young people, from 18 to 30 years old, coming from: Belgium, Estonia, Germany, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania and Slovenia.
Deadline to submit applications: 30 September 2013.
Find out more about the course and the fees here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0bqxdd6J9ioSHFKemNERmxYUzQ/edit?pli=1