The main aim of the training course is to promote quality and increase number of diverse Training and Networking projects of Action 3.1 with EECA region.
– to raise awareness of opportunities of Action 3.1 with the focus on Training and Networking;
– to increase understanding of quality of Training and Networking (T&N) projects;
– to explore potentials and benefits of T&N projects in cooperation with EECA region;
– to foster partnership building for T&N projects.
Training Course “T-NEW” will bring together 24 youth workers and youth leaders from the Youth in Action Programme Countries and Eastern Europe and Caucasus region (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine).
* active youth workers or youth leaders, youth project managers from organisations based in Programme or EECA countries;
* supported by its organisation to make decisions for establishing new partnerships;
* have motivation to develop new projects within Action 3.1 – Cooperation with the Neighbouring Partner Countries under the Youth in Action Programme;
* available to actively attend the full duration of the course;
* able to communicate in English, the working language of the seminar;
* be above 18 years of age
Deadline: 11th March 2012
Working language: English
Team of the trainers
Team will be composed of 2 trainers experienced in international cooperation within European Community Youth in Action Programme, with a good knowledge of specific of Eastern Europe and Caucasus region.
* Laimonas Ragauskas
* Ekaterina Sherer
Moreover the representatives of the Polish National Agency of the YiA Programme as well as the the representatives of the SALTO Eastern Europe and Caucasus Resource Centres will join the team.
This activity is organised by the SALTO Eastern Europe and Caucasus Resource Centres in cooperation with the Polish National Agency of the Youth in Action Programme, which will be the host of this Training Course.
– the board and lodging during the training course for all participants will be provided by organisers,
– travel costs of participants from Eastern Europe and Caucasus will be covered by organisers on the basis of original tickets and invoices,
– travel costs of participants from Programme Countries will be paid by relevant National Agency on its own principles,
– local transport and insurance costs have to be covered by the partcipants. Please bring the documents to confirm this contribution.
Contact for questions to organisers:
Phone: +48 22 4631 413
For more information please visit: http://www.salto-youth.net/rc/eeca/activitieseeca/t-new2012/
Applications submitted to the Maltese NA are open for residents of the Maltese Islands who are active in a group of young people and/or NGO. A co-funding element of €10 applies for selected participants